Friday, April 20, 2012

January - March 2012

January through March were a busy few months. I (Jessi) was starting to feel and look super pregnant (though not due until April 22nd) and Mia was sick a few times. We still spent time going to the Children's museum, aquarium, homes of family and friends, and still traveling to see others. I did not do a very good job bringing my camera along to most things but here are a few.

We have a rule: Sick People Wear Socks...
I guess this technically qualifies

We were all ready for spring so we planted some flower seeds...

 in our winter gear...
 and brought them inside. It was a lot of fun and Mia got play in the dirt :)

Mia's First Haircut
She was not loving the giant apron but kept talking about her haircut for days!

Nothing says AWESOME to a toddler like her own, personal frozen custard from Culvers

Still chilly, but worth it to go on many walks by the big lake!

Picnic at the park
Mia tasting her first bite of hummus... still a little unsure about this "dip."

Nobody likes a good swing more than Mia

Getting a little nicer outside,  so time to take her baby for a wagon ride and some fresh air

The last days of curling season
Watching Dad curl - or more like playing with Ella while Dad curls :)

My team won the Betty Hatch and I went down to watch them!
Great Job Ladies!!

Lots of playing with friends
What a fun time for us.  Next time I will try to remember my camera a little more often ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment