Saturday, April 9, 2011

February

February Summary


SuperBowl at Eve & Eric's House was a great time

Don't worry - the kids destroyed - i mean redecorated it with their toys :)
Dan is apparently a pirate



Cold day - Time for the aquarium!
Kat and Ang are fun friends to bring along



Thanks for the Valentine's Day card Daddy!

Who loves walking and talking more than this gal...


NOBODY!


Kristin's Baby Shower

I see something...

Ahha - I got you pop-up book!



BATHTIME

Baths are great - and so is not getting to the brush soon enough

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

(not a skill we are excited for her to master)





It has been forever since I've blogged. I think these summaries are going to be a majority of my entries. I love my man and little gal so I spend most of my free time there but want to keep showing them off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment